latest show news
- A guide to coaching for performance at January’s Learning Technologies Conference
- Learning for the YouTube generation
- show all news stories
Tuesday 29th January 2013
11:00 - 11:30 Theatre 1
Online engagement: what to do if you build it and they don’t come
Martin Baker, Managing Director, The Corporate eLearning Consortium and Owen Ferguson, Product Development Director, GoodPractice
It doesn’t matter whether it’s an LMS, a mobile learning initiative or the latest and greatest social learning platform. None of these online and digital tools will add value unless people actually use them.
In this seminar, we look at how you can measure the level of engagement in your online initiative, and what you can do when it’s not working.
The session will cover:
- A simple model that outlines conditions that must exist for online engagement
- The signals that tell you something is or isn’t working
- Learning from the big players – if it’s good enough for Google and Facebook…
- Lessons learned the hard way – tactics that work, tactics that don’t