latest show news
- A guide to coaching for performance at January’s Learning Technologies Conference
- Learning for the YouTube generation
- show all news stories
Tuesday 29th January 2013
Theatre 1 14:00 - 14:30
Using dynamic publishing and responsive templates design in the new eXact learning LCMS version 10
Fabrizio Cardinali, CEO, eXact learning solutions North America, eXact learning solutions
Learning Content Management Systems show significant ROI when correctly coupled with Learning Management Systems to manage large online and mobile learning content production and procurement initiatives.
What are the next possible steps in your learning content management strategy and infrastructure? How is the learning ecosystem going to evolve in the short term based on new LCMS-LMS integration options? What are the next generation LCMS features that will better support organisational changes towards learning content personalisation and multi-channel delivery?
Join us to learn the need for – and benefits of – next generation LCMSs and see how eXact learning LCMS version 10 and its unique list of new features can help your organisation introduce:
- Responsive templates design for single source multi-channel delivery
- Run time content adaptation for different learner profiles and needs
- Dynamic integration between LCMS and existing LMS solutions such as Moodle 2