latest show news
- A guide to coaching for performance at January’s Learning Technologies Conference
- Learning for the YouTube generation
- show all news stories
Tuesday 29th January 2013
Theatre 4 14:45 - 15:15
Maximising memory – 6 ways to make your e-learning easier to remember
Louise Pasterfield, Managing Director, Sponge UK
In this session we will explore how understanding the brain’s memory process can lead to more absorbing e-learning.
You will learn about:
- Creating the right environment to learn
- The role your senses have to play
- How we store learning in our short-term and long-term memory
- How we recall what we have learned
This session will include e-learning examples from recent Sponge projects. This seminar is for all e-learning practitioners interested in making their on-line learning more effective so learners can apply their knowledge immediately into the workplace.