latest show news
- A guide to coaching for performance at January’s Learning Technologies Conference
- Learning for the YouTube generation
- show all news stories
Wednesday 30th January 2013
Theatre 4 14:00 - 14:30
How to build a business case for formalisation of learning analytics
Jeffrey Berk, Chief Operating Officer, KnowledgeAdvisors
This presentation will offer practical yet credible advice on how learning leaders should go about the process of building a business case to formalise learning analytics into the L&D organisation and budget.
The session will cover critical tools and techniques to establish relevancy for learning measurement and positively create a culture supportive of L&D measurement.
- Discuss examples of L&D metrics value to the organisation
- Review techniques (KPIs, pilot/beta tests, financial analysis) to create business case
- Provide an overview of the attributes necessary to create and sustain L&D analytics