Of all the promises behind the next wave of technology, those promised by Artificial Intelligence (AI) are potentially the most transformational. Harnessing machine learning for personalisation and recommendations is already happening - and given the rate of change in content types and formats, might be the only way L&D can ensure their learning stays relevant and up to date. This session explores the exciting new frontiers of automation and how it is now powering slicker learning experiences.
Powering personalisation and recommendations for learning with AI
Creating ongoing learning experiences that build on people’s preferences and needs has previously been a manual task for L&D (if indeed, it was done at all). But the rapid adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in learning technology is changing the game. From automating data analysis, to distilling it into selection criteria and surfacing the right content, for the right people, at the right time - it isn’t an overstatement to say learning will never be the same again. Here, we’ll discover how organisations are harnessing AI to:
- Understand the data you need to make AI start to work for you
- Create new ecosystems for learning
- Interpret what makes a good learning experience for different people
- Tailor recommendations over time to suit people’s changing requirements
- Personalise learning journeys with less biases and assumptions