Digital transformation has been top of L&D’s agenda for some time, as organisations try to keep up with the pace of technology. But true transformation is not just about digitising traditional processes. It is a shift in mindset and behaviour that transcends shiny new tools and systems. Uncover what it takes to really change people’s hearts and minds whilst also implementing the technology you need, when and where you need it.
Inside success stories of digital transformation
Affecting lasting change in large, traditional enterprises is no easy task. Throw technology into the heart of that change and layer regulatory and industrial relations challenges on top and L&D really has its work cut out. This session shares case study insights from the frontline where the workforce hardly used email, let alone had devices or access to digital learning. By creating trust and engagement and focusing on behaviour change rather than getting ‘lost’ in the technology, find out how these organisations have successfully transformed their learning from the classroom to the cutting-edge of digital.
- Digital learning leading organisational transformation
- Establishing trust and taking people on a journey of change with you
- Supporting lasting behaviour change with strong performance support
- Designing and delivering a digital blend that works
- Measuring impact and making your digital transformation count