T1S3 - Talent and technology
Talent marketplaces, skills and coaching – oh my, it's a whole new world of technology!
Heather Gilmartin Adams
As the learning technology space gets more crowded, it’s also getting more fragmented. Both large platform vendors as well as smaller point solutions are finding interesting and innovative ways to solve particular problems. Three areas that have exploded in the past 18 months are coaching tech, talent marketplaces, and skills tech.
While more options means that it’s more likely to find just the right solution, it often creates more confusion and more work for L&D leaders trying to weed through it all.
In this presentation, Dani Johnson, Cofounder & Principal Analyst at RedThread Research will talk through the tech landscapes for these three areas, and help leaders make sense of all their options.
- How the scope of coaching has changing
- Talent market places – the new frontier for L&D
- Why successful skills strategies depend on great tactics
- Examples of great implementations
- Free resources for further reading