Learning Experience Platforms: Moving to a culture of self-directed learning
“If we teach today’s students as we taught yesterday’s, we rob them of tomorrow” - John Dewey.
The pressure is on the L&D department to ‘keep up’ with the ever-evolving skills landscape. Increasingly companies are turning to their employees to drive their own growth, to take control of their learning, in an effort to stay ahead. The Learning Experience Platform, or LXP, has risen rapidly as the technology of choice to facilitate this change. This session will explore the urgent need we have to change our default methods in favour of a more self-directed learning approach, as driven by the LXP.
- In this session, Ben will explore:
- The changes organisations are facing
- How the new 'Learning Experience Platform' concept has grown to meet these needs
- What the research says about the different skill sets and their importance
- How our own Learning Experience Platform, Stream, is delivering on the needs of businesses for today and tomorrow.