T3S3 - Learning strategy
Things moved quickly for L&D during the pandemic. But L&D wasn’t always able to take full advantage of the shift in attitudes towards digital working – instead, we often found ourselves overloaded with tactical training. Now, however, there’s a golden opportunity to set an L&D strategy for your team that’s aligned to business goals and creates value. Michelle Ockers joins us to share her test methodology for doing this.
Developing a compelling, high-impact organisational learning strategy
Presented by Michelle Ockers
Post- pandemic, L&D teams are still running hard to meet demand for digital learning, internal skill development and a change-fatigued workforce.
Amid this relentless activity, many L&D leaders and teams have struggled to prioritise developing or refreshing their learning strategy. Yet the deep thinking this requires is essential to remaining relevant and effective. A well-crafted learning strategy provides a strong framework for L&D to contribute to your organisation’s goals and create value.
Join this ‘how to’ session to discover a robust end-to-end process to create a compelling, high impact organisational learning strategy. Brought to life with real-world examples.
- How to understand what your organisation really needs and expects from L&D
- How to shape a compelling business and workforce value proposition for L&D
- How to craft your learning strategy so that L&D can deliver on this value proposition
- How to deal with doubters and ensure buy-in across the organisation
- Tips for avoiding common learning strategy pitfalls