Diversity & Inclusion: What’s working and not working
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) can be tricky topics. Most companies recognise it’s important, but struggle to know what they should be doing on a day-to-day basis to see improvements. There’s often a lack confidence and fear of saying the wrong thing, which leads to inaction.
In this session you’ll see some examples of best practice from across a range of industries. We’ll drop in a few horror-stories too so you can watch out for those in your own company. The aim is to equip you with some inspiration and practical tools on:
- Developing a DE&I Learning Programme that drives action
- How L&D can support a wider DE&I strategy
- Measuring the impact of DE&I initiatives
- Collecting demographic data
- Latest thinking on DE&I learning
- How to engage learners that aren’t interested in DE&I
- Inspiring leaders to want to be more inclusive
- Think campaign – adopting a campaign-based approach.
We’ll also leave plenty of time to answer questions, so see this as your opportunity to bring your toughest DE&I questions!