T1S2 - The learning landscape
Transforming the Learning Team in 2024: AI, innovation and why learning will never be the same again!
Despite it being relatively early days, the ability of AI to augment almost every phase of the learning cycle seems inevitable. However lightly, AI is already beginning to influence learning strategy and execution. Leading L&D teams are using AI to change the game. It’s enabling greater operating efficiency and making more effective learning experiences a reality.
But for all the opportunities, how is AI really being used in corporate learning? In this session Myles Runham and David Perring of Fosway group will explore the impact of innovation and occasionally mention AI in how learning and learning teams are and should be evolving in 2024, showing how AI is instrumental in:
- Enabling better learner engagement
- Generating scenarios for deeper skills practice
- Driving more adaptive learning experiences
- Aligning personal development to skills requirements
- Underpinning internal mobility