T3S3 - Skills infrastructure
The skills-based organisation – buy-in, barriers and benefits
Explore skills infrastructure within the learning and development (L&D) landscape with a look at skills taxonomies and the so-called Skills Based Organisation. We’ll explore how organisations are transitioning towards dynamic, skills-based frameworks, focussing on automation of skills taxonomies. We will also look at the practical steps needed to align job roles and skills throughout the talent management process – from recruitment to on-the-job development.
Learn about skills profiling for individuals, the role of L&D and the importance of organisational buy-in. This will be an open discussion in which we’ll really get to grips with the issues of skills management, the extraordinary things that may be possible, and the issues you’ll need to consider.
- The promise of skills management – and the challenges
- Working with AI-driven skills taxonomies
- Integrating and validating skills profiling
- Align learning content with critical skills
- Obtaining – and maintaining – organisational buy-in