From adaptive learning to customer education: New trends in the Learning Systems market
The death of the LMS has been forecast for over a decade. Was the LXP just hype and a temporary reprieve? For two decades Learning Technology has promised personalisation but never really delivered. Is adaptive learning going to deliver on this promise? In the last two years many organisations moved customer and partner education online. Will they go down the same rabbit holes or even back into the classroom? Join Fiona to discuss some exciting trends in the world of Learning Systems, and get some answer to:
· What is required of a modern Learning System?
· How do you define Learning Experience?
· What does personalisation look like?
· How much resource is required to run a learning system?
· What has been learnt over the past 20 years to help organisations deliver better customer training?