Practical tips on agile L&D
Agile L&D is about being adaptable in daily practice while still reaching your goals. This mindset stands in contrast to one that sees L&D as a department dedicated to creating courses on demand. It’s about getting the right thing done well, faster, not about accommodating demands for more resources. It doesn’t need a huge budget, just a new mindset: one that is confident, assertive and action-focused.
In this session, we explore how to shift your team to agile L&D, drawing on practical examples that you can use day-to-day:
· Why joint discovery with your business underpins everything else
· Juggling budgets, stakeholders and conflicting demands
· From ‘ideal product’ to ‘iterative co-creation’
· When it is okay to compromise – and when isn’t it?
· Working with others to instil an agile mindset