Virtual Reality in learning is happening now! Who, why and how.
Learn why leading organisations such as BT, Coca Cola, First Group, DVSA, PwC and many other enterprises, have bought in to ARuVR’s Blended Learning 3.0 and adopted Virtual Reality as part of their learning ecosystem to reskill and upskill their workforce.
A recent PwC report on the efficacy of Virtual Reality (VR) in learning has shown that Virtual Reality is a much more impactful medium for learning than classroom and eLearning; VR learners were:
• 4x faster to train than in the classroom
• 3.75x more emotionally connected to content than classroom learners
• 275% more confident to apply skills learned after training
• 4x more focused than their e-learning peers
During this webinar you will learn:
• Why Virtual Reality in Learning? Who and what has successfully implemented VR in Learning
• How to best adopt and then scale Virtual Reality in your learning ecosystem
• Case Studies: How companies are fitting Virtual Reality in their learning programmes
• Demo: Practical demo of how to become a VR Learning designer in 1 day