T1S4 - Hyper-targeted marketing campaigns to drive engagement
Do you have plenty of learning content – but find it unused? You’re not alone. Most organisations collect substantial content libraries over time. But with so much to choose from, how do you find the right content for people and persuade them to engage with it?
Welcome to the world of data-informed marketing: match people to content, and nudge them to use it. When you do that, attendance, completion and satisfaction rates soar. Join Peter Manniche Riber as he shares his practical experience of driving engagement at Novo Nordisk. And the best thing about his data-informed approach: because he’s continually testing and improving what he does, Peter has plenty of data to demonstrate where he’s been successful and why.
· Why clear information on your content is essential
· Boosting your odds of success by tailoring messages to fit the recipient’s profile
· Using targeted marketing to tackle diversity challenges
· Collecting great skills data without a long, complex project
· The tools and data you need. (Hint: you already have them)