Engaging learning - T4S4
Not everyone is fascinated by training. Who knew? But if you can help people care, you can rekindle their love of learning, boost engagement and drive real results. Gemma Critchley shows how.
Does your relationship with your learners feel a bit one-sided? Love for learning not blossoming in your organisation? Join Gemma Critchley, head of technology & innovation for learning at Aviva to explore how we can drive engagement and commitment through experience design. This interactive session will share practical tips and stories about how to help people fall in love with learning and make a life-long commitment to development.
- • How do we engage learners? How do we get them to commit to learning?
- • Affective context and why it’s crucial to care
- • How experience design can create engagement even for unloved subjects
- • Examples of experience design with proven impact
- • Growing the love of learning in your organisation