Self-determined learning - T3S2
This session reveals new evidence into why self-determined learning is fast gaining interest and how early adopting consumer-learners are driving the skills economy for themselves. The consumer-learning market is thriving outside of work so why then are corporate learning environments still struggling to motivate, engage and empower people to learn at work?
- - Examine why Self-determined learning (heutagogy) is fast gaining interest
- - Gain leader buy-in via an evidence-based approach that will get L&D noticed
- - Assess the readiness of your organisation to sustain a learning culture
- - Empower consumer-learners via heutagogical nudges
- - Accelerate impact by learning from high performing learning cultures