Learning experiences for all: A beginner’s guide to accessibility
One billion people, or 15% of the world’s population, experience some form of disability.
In an increasingly virtual world, how can learning designers ensure their programs and content are truly accessible and engaging for all audiences?
In this session, you will discover the practical steps to creating learning experiences for all and adopting an inclusive mindset and approach to learning design. This will include:
- Actionable steps with practical advice on where to get started
- The common pitfalls in creating inclusive experiences
- Examples of what works well (and what to avoid)
- Understanding appropriate alternative delivery methods
- Applications for both face-to-face and online environments