About this workshop:
This programme is highly practical and the goal is that all participants create and start implementing an action plan customised to their organisation. The day will be led by an outstanding practitioner who understand where you are coming from. He will share his experience inside organisations and help you create momentum to build a learning culture.
Navigate. Build. Adapt. Thrive.
A learning culture is like an organisational gyroscope that keeps a company aligned and responsive in a world of rapid change.
In this session, you will learn:
- Exploring the elements of learning culture
- Identifying your challenges
- Identifying relevant solutions
- Creating a customised action plan
- Starting to implement your plan immediately
- Getting feedback and support in early implementation stages
- Powerpoint free! The focus is on discussion and debate not presentation
The program is aimed at a wide range of professionals in HR, Talent, OD, Innovation and Transformation roles, as well executives and business leaders. Anyone who has a key role to play in building learning culture and a better workplace. The programme is highly practical and the goal is that all participants create and start implementing an action plan customised to their organisation.
Post workshop benefits:
The programme includes a self-assessment tool, full day workshop, one follow-up webinar and a copy of Nigel’s book Workplace Learning.
*Nigel Paine works with companies around the world on leadership, creativity and innovation. www.nigelpaine.com