Everyday L&D is being pressured more and more to show an ROI, or Return on investment, for the dollars spent in “training”. The ONLY way we’ll ever be able to truly show ROI is by moving our efforts and deliverables into the workflow where measurable impact occurs. Workflow Design is the vehicle to intentionally do that. It us a fundamental shift in our thinking and the design of our solutions. One of the best kept secrets is that Workflow Design also has a profound effect on training events, often reducing them by up to half the time needed, while making them even more impactful.
This workshop will address the methodologies behind Workflow Learning/Design (learning while doing), and how it can help us have a different level of conversation with those we serve while helping us influence the effectiveness of the business in remarkable ways!
In the session you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What is the REAL definition of Workflow Learning?
- What are the 5 Moments of Learning Need® critical to shifting to this approach?
- What is Performance Support: methodologies, concepts and tools?
- What does Performance Support Look Like relative designing a 5 Moments of Need® Workflow solution?
- What are the design considerations when integrating Workflow Learning and Design into an existing learning approach?
- What are some examples of successful implementations?The programme includes a performance support tool, a full day workshop, an invitation to the online Performance Support Community for follow-up support.
The day will be led by a globally recognized expert in this field who has been involved in 100’s of workflow learning implementations across the world. He will share his experience inside organisations and help you create momentum to begin your transformation from a “Training-first” mindset to a “Performance-first” mindset.
Bob Mosher works with companies around the world on Workflow Learning ad Performance Support and is one of the co-founders of the 5 Moments of Need® Methodology. www.5momentsofneed.com