terms & conditions
Introduction and Definitions
"CloserStill L&D " "CS L&D", "We", "Us", or "Our" means: CloserStill L&D (Principal Media Ltd). Registered in England and Wales at Maen Rock Farm, Jobswater, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 9BT, Company Registration No. 03688685
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, CS L&D provides this Site and content on an "as-is" and "as available" basis and we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of this Site, or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Subject to the previous paragraph, neither we nor our officers, agents, employees or contractors shall have any liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits), arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use this Site.
Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limits liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our agents or employees.
You may not print, copy, reproduce, download, republish, broadcast, transmit, display, modify or re-use the materials from this Site for anything other than personal, non-commercial use, including in particular any purpose which publicly re-sells or re-uses the materials, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in this Site and its content (including without limitation the Site design, text, graphics, logos, icons, images and all software, databases and source code connected with the Site) are owned by or licensed to CS L&D or otherwise used by CS L&D as permitted by law.
Limitations of Use
This Site is intended to be accessed by persons located in the following geographical area [ ] and we make no representation that any information, materials or functions included in this Site are appropriate for use in any other jurisdiction.
By using this Site, you warrant that any personal information provided by you is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information by updating your member profile on the Site or contacting us.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
To use our service you must be over 18 years of age.
Any passwords issued by this site should be kept confidential at all times, and must not be shared or disclosed to anyone. You are responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted through your membership. If you know or suspect that someone has knowledge of your password then you should contact us immediately.
You may not use the Site for any unlawful or unauthorised purpose, including without limitation:
Distributing any unlawful, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene or otherwise objectionable material; Transmitting material that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any laws, regulations or codes of practice; Interfering with any other persons use or enjoyment of the Site; Damaging, disabling or impairing the operation of this Site or attempting to gain unauthorised access to this Site or to networks connected to it, through hacking, spoofing or other such similar means.
Feedback and User Submissions
We do not solicit nor wish to receive any confidential or proprietary information from you. Nor do we wish to receive any creative materials, ideas or suggestions other than those we specifically request.
If you do send to us by email or otherwise, any communication or material, you represent and warrant that the information and material is original to you, and you will be deemed to have granted us a perpetual, world-wide, royalty-free license to use such communications or material in any way we see fit and we will be free to use any such material or information contained in communications you send for any purpose whatsoever.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any provision.
- Details provided to Learning Technologies, Learning Technologies Summer Forum and Learning Technologies Awards for the purpose of registration will be used to ensure that individuals are provided with relevant information relating to the event.
- Data may be shared with third parties to ensure the provision of services deemed essential. Data shared for this reason will not be used to market any services or products without the consent of the individual
- Individuals reserve the right to opt-out of communications from Learning Technologies, Learning Technologies Summer Forum and Learning Technologies Awards at any point in time.
- Attendees to Learning Technologies, Learning Technologies Summer Forum and Learning Technologies Awards will have the option for their badges to be scanned in while visiting theatres, by doing so they are consenting to their registration details being shared with the sponsor of the theatre.
- By allowing an exhibitor to scan their badge during the event individuals are consenting to their registration details including email being shared with this exhibitor